The Municipality of Thames Centre is updating their Community Services and Facilities Master Plan to guide and manage the development of parks, facilities, programs, and services over the next 10 years.
The Master Plan will explore various topic areas including:
- Indoor and outdoor recreation facilities;
- Parks and open spaces; and
- Service delivery policies, programs, and practices.
Public Feedback Sessions
Drop in to one of the Public Feedback Sessions to review key recommendations and provide your comments! There will be no presentation.
Wednesday September 13, 2023 from 6:00 pm to 8:00 pm - Auditorium, FlightExec Centre (2066 Dorchester Road, Dorchester)
Thursday September 14, 2023 from 6:00 pm to 8:00 pm - Thorndale Lions Community Centre, Meeting Room 1 & 2 (265 Upper Queen Street)
- A Draft Community Service and Facilities Master Plan has been completed and we need your feedback! Review the DRAFT MASTER PLAN here and provide your feedback by September 17, 2023.
- Submit written comments or questions to email@example.com
- Submit comments thru answering survey questions: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/CSFMPfeedback
- A print copy of the Draft Master Plan is available for review at the Thames Centre community centres, Dorchester Lions Seniors Centre, and Middlesex County Library Branches.